The Dispute Toolkit provides free web-based access to precedent dispute resolution clauses for contracts between commercial parties, and other useful information about cross-border dispute resolution in that context. By clicking on the links below or on the right, you can access:
- Arbitration: precedent Arbitration Clauses with explanatory text and summaries of the arbitration law of important venues for international arbitrations,
- Jurisdiction Clauses: precedent Jurisdiction Clauses with explanations as to the effect of different types of clause
- ADR: precedent clauses for ADR.
- Boilerplate Clauses: Boilerplate Clauses dealing with governing law, sovereign immunity and service of process with explanatory text.
- Brexit Implications: Consideration of how Brexit may impact English governing law and jurisdiction clauses.
- External Links: woven into the Dispute Toolkit are links to more than 100 dispute related websites.
- Contact Us: if you need further information, or advice, contact details for Dispute Resolution experts can be found here.
Wherever you are in the site, clicking on "Dispute Toolkit" at the top of the screen will bring you back to this home page.
To see the full contents of the site, or if at any time you get lost, click on the link to the Site Map, which appears at the top right of the screen.
Try clicking on it now to see what the site covers.
The Dispute Toolkit is intended to be useful. Tell us whether you think it is. If you have any comments, suggestions or criticisms please contact us.
You may also be interested in Arbitration Links, our external blog dedicated to reporting on developments in international commercial arbitration and investment arbitration. Click on the link to visit the site and to sign up to receive regular updates.